A fun twist on our signature classic! Mango-ey, roasty and nutty with a sweet aftertaste, paired with a shot of baileys, who can resist?
- Flat bottom bowl
- Bamboo whisk
- Milk frother or mason jar with lid
- Shot glass
- 2 tsp Mango Hojicha Powder
- 50 ml Hot water
- 225 ml Oat milk or your choice of milk
- 1-2 tsp Sugar optional
- 1.5 oz Baileys Irish Cream 1 shot (but depends on how strong you prefer your drink to be)
- Prepare your tea latte by adding the mango hojicha powder into the flat bottom bowl.2 tsp Mango Hojicha Powder
- Gently pour in the hot water. Using the bamboo whisk, whisk in a "W" shape motion until a small layer of bubbles appear on top. Then, add in the sugar and whisk until it is dissolved (optional). Set aside the mixture.
- Using the milk frother, prepare one serving of frothed milk. If you are using the mason jar method, refer to the bottom of this recipe.
- Grab your serving up, and in it add the frotherd milk, followed by the Baileys Irish cream shot. Top it off with the prepared hojicha shot, and you are ready to enjoy your treat (responsibly)!
Don’t forget to enjoy responsibly! Useful tips:
- Mason jar method: fill your jar with milk and screw on the lid. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Remove the lid, then microwave the mixture for 30 seconds on high heat.