Sip into winter wonderland with the floral notes of our jasmine tea powder coupled with a decadent layer of white chocolate. Try this concoction the next time you invite guests over!P.S. Replace Jasmine Tea Powder with any Paragon Stone-milled Tea Powder in this recipe. You can turn any tea latte into a tea-infused hot chocolate!
- Shallow Bowl preferably with a flat bottom
- Bamboo whisk
- Stove top pot
- Heat proof spatula or spoon
- Measuring cup
- Serving cup
- 4g / 2 tsp Stone-milled jasmine green tea powder Or any other stone-milled tea powder
- 50 ml Hot water about 80 *C
- 1/4 cup White chocolate chips
- 200 ml Oat milk
- 1 pinch Salt
- In the shallow bowl combine the jasmine tea powder or any other stonemilled tea powder (Oolong, Hojicha Amber and Ceremonial Matcha are amazing!) and hot water.
- Whisk the tea shot in a “W” shape motion until a small layer of bubbles form (about 30 seconds). Set aside.
- Add the chocolate chips and pinch of salt along with the oat milk into the stove top pot and place it on the stove. Set the stove to low-medium heat and stir the mixture until the chocolate is completely melted.
- In your serving cup, pour in the chocolate milk mixture followed by the tea shot.
- Stir well and sip through the delicious layers of sweetness!
There’s no need to add additional sweetener, as the white chocolate chips will do the trick.