- Small stove top pot with lid
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoons
- Small strainer
- Bamboo whisk
- Small shallow bowl
- Serving cup for hot drinks
- Add the classic black tea into a small stove top pot and pour in the hot water. Make sure all tea leaves are submerged in water and not just floating on water for proper brewing.
- Place the lid on, and simmer on medium-low heat for 5 minutes.
- Strain the simmered tea into the shallow bowl and add in the assam black tea powder directly into the brewed tea.
- Gently whisk the tea shot until it is well combined. If you would like to add sweetener, you may whisk in the brown sugar. If not, proceed to the next step.
- In the serving cup, pour in the evaporated milk. Carefully pour the prepared tea mixture into the serving cup and stir well.Enjoy!