- 2 Heat-proof cups
- Bamboo whisk
- Chawan Shallow bowl
- Tea strainer
- Serving glass 16 oz for cold drinks
- 1/3 Cup Dried rose buds Crush them slightly for fast infusion
- 125 ml Hot water
- 2 tsp Roasted oolong tea powder
- 4 tsp Cane sugar
- 1 Cup Ice
- 200 ml Oat milk
- In the heat-proof cup, pour in the slightly crushed dried rose buds along with the hot water. Allow the rose petals to steep for 10 minutes.*rose petals tend to float on water. Stir the petals in water thoroughly for proper infusion
- Using a tea strainer, strain the rose water into another heat-proof cup. Set aside.
- Note:Ensure that you do not use all the rose water in this step as you must reserve some for the next step.
- In the cup with the remainder of the rose water, dissolve the cane sugar by stirring well.
- Assembling the drink:In your serving cup (16oz), gently pour in the ice, followed by the oat milk. Carefully pour in your homemade rose syrup and top it off with the oolong tea shot.
- Give your floral and roasty treat a thorough stir and enjoy!