- Small stove-top pot (with lid)
- Measuring cup
- Small bowl
- Strainer (for tea leaves)
- Serving cup
- 14g/ 6 TBSP Rose Osmanthus Jasmin Green Tea
- 175 ml Hot water
- 2 tsp White sugar or a substitute of your choice (the more neutral the sweetener's flavour, the better)
- 175 ml Oat milk Barista Oat is the best!
- 1 cup Ice
- Combine the hot water and tea in the stove pot. It will look like a lot of tea but you'll need it for the flavour!14g/ 6 TBSP Rose Osmanthus Jasmin Green Tea, 175 ml Hot water
- Using a spoon, stir the tea leaves down until you notice that all the tea has been submerged.
- Simmer the tea on low heat for 7 minutes.
- Strain the simmered tea into a small bowl, then dissolve in the sugar. Stir to combine.
- In your serving cup, add in the ice, followed by the oat milk. Lastly, pour your tea mixture over the serving cup.175 ml Oat milk
- You can adjust the sweetener to your preference. Remember, adding in the sweetener brings out the tea’s bests notes! But note that the more neutral the sweetener’s flavour, the better for this recipe