Elevate your oolong misto with the addition of sweet and juicy peaches. Enjoy the taste of summer, all year long.
- fork or muddler
- serving glass/cup
- chawan bowl or small shallow bowl
- Bamboo whisk
- 4 Slices Fresh/canned peaches or 3 TBSP of peach jam
- 175 ml Oat milk or your choice of milk
- 2 TSP Brown sugar
- 2.5 TSP Roasted oolong powder
- 75 ml Hot water
- 1/2 Cup Ice
- Place the peach slices and sugar in the serving cup and press them with the fork or muddler until it resembles a purée consistency. If you are using peach jam: add the jam into the serving cup and omit sugar (unless jam is unsweetened)
- In the shallow bowl, combine the roasted oolong powder and hot water. Using the bamboo whisk, whisk until a small layer of bubbles form (about 20 seconds).
- Add the ice into the serving glass with the peach purée, followed by the milk.
- Top off the drink with the prepared oolong tea shot. Stir well and enjoy!Optional:Garnish the rim with a fresh peach wedge.