If you're a fan of sweet treats, this recipe is for you! Your palate is met by a sweet and decadent tea layer, followed by a popping surprise. Make these sweets ahead of time for a perfect tea time snack!
- Small heatproof-safe bowl
- Stove pot
- Non-stick baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- 1/4 cup White chocolate chips
- 1 TBSP Baking Matcha Powder
- 30-40 pieces Corn pops cereal any rounded puff cereal will work
- In the heatproof bowl, pour in the white chocolate chips.
- Add water into the stovetop pot, then place the bowl with chocolate over the pot. Allow the water to simmer, using the heat to melt the chocolate chips.
- Remove the chocolate mixture from the heat and stir in the matcha powder.
- Once well combined, drop in a few corn pops at a time. Using your toothpick, coat the corn pop thoroughly.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place your matcha treats onto the sheet.
- Allow the treats to cool in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. Once the chocolate has solidified, you are ready to serve!
Don’t hesitate to get creative! This recipe works well with our hojicha obisidan powder for a different flavour. Useful tips:
- Make sure that the melted chocolate has a thick-syrupy consistency, as this will ensure that the cereal is well coated.