CollectionYou can browse our sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the United States. We may collect and store the following personal information:
Information You Give Us:
- Email address
- Phone/Fax numbers
- Shipping address (If applicable)
- Credit card number (for orders only)
- Expiration date of credit card
- Other information you provide to create an account, purchase or ship an item, or correspondence sent to us.
At registration, you are given the opportunity to specify your communication preferences. You may change these preferences at any time. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take full advantage of our features. We use the information you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you. If you take a survey or interact with us in various other ways, we may store your responses on demographics and information about subjects that may interest you.Automatic Information:
How does PARAGON use information about you?Process and manage your orders, purchase and use of PARAGON products and services, including your accounts and program participation; inform as to order status, order questions, and product updates.
- Respond to your customer service inquiries, post your comments or statements on any blog or other online forum maintained on our Sites without reference to any identifiable personal information, or take other actions in response to your inquiries or other Site activities.
- Create personalized promotions by combining your personal information with non-personal information about you, such as the amounts and types of purchases you make or any benefits you receive through our programs.
- Serve retargeted ads to you based on your behavior on paragontearoom.com, of which you have the ability to opt-out.
- Communicate with you about your orders, your services, accounts and program participation, a contest you have entered, and your requests for information.
- If you opt-in to receive such information, communicate with you about our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes, including co-branded offers and affiliate and partner offers.
- Compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
MarketingWe don’t sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising. If you don’t wish to receive marketing communications from us, simply indicate your preference in My Account or by following the directions provided with the communication or advertisement.
- Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- When you are visiting paragontearoom.com, third parties may place cookies on your browser for personalized advertising purposes.
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services.