Gone are the days of a watered down tea latte. These hojicha ice cubes ensures a bold cup of tea for a longer tea-time experience. Freeze them ahead of time and enjoy an iced hojicha oat anytime.
- Measuring spoon
- Liquid measuring cup
- Mixing bowl
- Small shallow bowl
- Ice cube tray
- Small whisk
- Bamboo whisk
- 1.5 tbsp Hojicha powder of your choice
- 2 tbsp Sweetened condensed milk
- 1.5 cup Water room temperature
- 100 ml Hot water
- In the shallow bowl measure out the hojicha powder and add in the hot water.
- With the bamboo whisk, whisk the tea shot until it is well combined. Pour the tea shot into the mixing bowl.
- Stir in the rest of the water, followed by the condensed milk. optional: pour the mixture back into the measuring cup for easy pouring.
- Lay the ice cube tray on a flat surface and carefully portion out the mixture.
- Allow the hojicha cubes to solidify overnight in the freezer and then you’re ready to serve it up with a cup of oat milk. Enjoy!
This recipe work with any of our stone-milled hojicha powders.