A delicious breakfast that is assembled in less than 3 minutes, packed with protein and your favourite tea flavours! Save this recipe for your next go-to snack or even on a camping trip.
- Serving bowl
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cups
- 1 cup Greek yogurt or plain yogurt
- 1 tsp Jasmine stone-milled tea powder or tea powder of your choice
- 1-2 TBSP Granola
- 1 TBSP Liquid honey
- 3/4 cup Sliced fruits we recommend strawberries, mangoes, blueberries and bananas
- In the serving bowl, measure out the yogurt and gently sift in the jasmine tea powder. This step will ensure an even blend between the tea and yogurt. Mix well until the colour is solid.
- Assemble the yogurt bowl by adding in the granola, sliced fruits and other toppings of your choice.
- Finish with a drizzle of honey and mix well before eating.
- Enjoy your healthy and nutritious tea-infused breakfast!
Don’t be afraid to get creative. Yogurt bowls are meant to be fun, delicious and filled with your favourite toppings!