Japanese Tea Flight
Zen-out through this collection of classic Japanese green tea. Each tea is 100% harvested in Shizuoka, the capital of tea in Japan.
This Way of Japanese Tea collection includes:
– Organic Hojicha Loose leaf 50g
– Organic Kukicha Loose Leaf 50g
– Genmaicha (Matcha Coated) Loose Leaf 50g
– Hojicha is a pan-fried Japanese green tea that is pleasantly roasty and nutty. The roasting process removes the majority of caffeine in the tea while giving it a unique nutty and toasty flavour
– Made from the twigs of premium organic sencha. It’s an aromatic Japanese green tea that is low in caffeine with a hint of natural sweetness. Kukicha has a delightfully buttery and clean finish
Genmaicha (Matcha Coated)
– Genmaicha is a popular Japanese green tea mixed with roasted brown rice. This particular Genmaicha is coated with pure Matcha powder to create a bolder tea flavour and a rich green colour. It’s pleasantly nutty, ricey and cozy. You’ll be amazed by how the ricey note comes through in a cold brew as well!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.